Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa card & December daily - day 12

Today it is the most blustery it has been thus far for the season. (SBP was spared that Southern Ontario storm last week)...but we know weather is never far away.  Anyway, a good day to be inside scrapping!  Today is day 12 of the Scrapping Nooks 12 days of Christmas.  And I've been able to do ALL 12 DAYS! (yeah for me!).  Today, we needed to have Santa on a card or LO.  Here is a card I made a few weeks ago:

materials used:  pp: Fancy Pants; stamps:  G and Stampin'Up!; colouring pencils: Prisma; popdots; stickles; ink: Ranger; cardstock: Staples


For my December 12 daily, I took this:

One of my boys has set this up in our hallway, and I thought, "how pretty!"  So I took a photo, and even with my little point and shoot, it turned out pretty good.  My boys are starting to get really excited about Christmas.  Today we got to light the third candle on the advent wreath at church, and on our log at home, so they know it is getting closer. 

As for the time my Noah woke up today - we're right back to normal!!!  I know it was before 6am that he came for a cuddle, and once it is 6 he is ready for the day to start.  I just knew it was too good to be true! *sigh*

TTFN
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment