Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a weekend of scrapping challenges

I have been busy over at Scrap~tures message boards doing some awesome birthday challenges this past weekend.  Here are my creations:

This challenge was to have a lay out with a cake - Grandma Becker's 90th birthday party worked great for this!

materials:  pp- bo bunny, cardstock - bazzill & staples; font - teletype; punch - fiskars; flower - prima; letter stickers - cosmo cricket & doodlebug designs; zip dry; thread - gutterman; unknown pearls; sketch from sct pagemaps calendar



 The challenge here was to use GOLD - I used gold glitter, and then used my heat gun.
materials:  cardstock - bazzill, fiskars; stamps - studio G; ink - ranger; glitter - ranger; heat gun - Marvy; pop dots; zip dry


This was the hotpotato challenge ( I got a coolio blinkie, that I will try to put on this blog...) had to "scraplift the LO above, and had 60 minutes to complete:
materials:  pp - bo bunny; cardstock - staples; floss - moon; buttons - out of my button jar; zip dry; popdots; letter stickers - doodle bug designs; journalling pen - staedtler


This next one, had to use something in a group of three:
materials:  cardstock - bazzill & fiskars ; pp -I've had this forever and a day; letter stickers - kaiser craft & cosmo cricket; embossing folders - provo craft; corner rounder - ek success; ribbon - american crafts?I think; unknown brown lace at top; sct pagemaps calendar sketch 2011


This is a new technique card that chelle gave us - I've changed the buttons out for pearls (as that was part of the challenge, and aparently I cannot read); I am sending it to my secret card reciepient for the Scrapping Nook for the January card swap
materials:  pp - little yellow bicycle; cardstock - fiskars & staples; ribbon - offray; buttons - my button jar; zip dry; stamp - studio G


This is also for the Project 12 for scrapbook and cards today
 
materials:  cardstock - bazzill; pp - little yellow bicycle; grunge letters - tim holtz; buttons - bo bunny; tag and ribbon - unknown; floss - bazzill; zip dry; ezrunner; pagemaps project 12 sketch


TTFN

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment