Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July???? !!!!

The Scrapping Nook is having a quick weekend crop starting today called, "Christmas in July".  This is my last "kick at the can" so to speak as my three month term as Guest Design Team Member is coming to an end. :(  I've had a really great time at this, and hope I have the opportunity to be a design team member again some day.  Here are some of my takes on some of the challenges.  And I've got a few more summer photo challenges too!

A green and red something: (I did a card)

a birthday card for my FIL

One of my FIL's cakes:

The other one (they kind of go together)

someone sleeping in the backseat of the car:

This is a CD/DVD holder:

Two quick Christmas cards:

My challenge:  get some Christmas cards made!!!

use snowflakes:

My favourite summer time drink (ice water, no lemon)

me drinking my favourite summer time drink
(Ethan, age 4, took the photo)

TTFN

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment