Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool September so far so...

...I've been able to create!

Here is one I'm entering in the "Crop & Create" facebook challenge.  It is based on a pagemaps sketch found in the 2011 summer edition of scrapbook and cards today magazine:


materials used:  pp- imaginisce; cardstock - bo bunny; letterstickers - october afternoon & doodlebug; adhesive - mystick & beacons; font - jester


materials used:  pp- imaginisce; cardstock - bazzill & bobunny; thread - ikea; pen - staedtler; 3d stickers - sandy lion; foam letter stickers - pink paislee
based on pagemaps sketch August 2011

materials used:  pp - imaginisce, bo bunny; cardstock - bazzill & bobunny; thread - ikea; foam letters - pink paislee; pen - staedtler; ink - ranger; adhesive - beacons



...and why am I using so much BoBunny lately, you ask???  Well!  Let me tell you.  Over at The Scrapping Nook Janice is running a BoBunny contest.  Read about it HERE.  How exciting!!!!  So, I've gone through my stash and have found all sorts of BoBunny - and that is why there is so much BoBunny on my LO's right now.  (Not to mention, I really love BoBunny, and it was really easy finding all sorts of BoBunny in my stash)

Here's one I'm entering in on the pagemaps blog: It is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck


materials used:  word stickers, journalling spot, sailboat sticker & pp - bo bunny; lace - maya road; staples - ek success; thread - coats; ink - ranger; pen - staedtler; letter stickers - cosmo cricket; corner rounder - ek success


TTFN

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment