Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cousins

I finally got around to scrapping this photos of the 4 Perrin cousins from last December (how embarrassing), but I did so because of the challenge set forth by The Paper Variety.  The challenge is to put a family word - "family", "dad", "mom" "cousin" etc. into the title, and this is what I came up with:


Sorry that the photo isn't all that great, it reads:  Cousins by chance, Friends by choice December 2010.

supplies used:  pp, rubons, stickers - fancy pants; grungeboard letters - tim holtz; letter stickers - cosmo cricket; thread - coats; adheasive - ez runner, zip dry; ink - Ranger; sketch - pagemaps Jan 2011

Ethan is home sick today, so this is about all of the creating for today.  I am heading to Karen's Creations Friday for an evening crop.  Should be fun (and I hope productive).

TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment