Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A tag and a double page lay out


Hi there!
I don't do too many double page layouts...but I wanted to showcase both boys and their art that they made to give to Auntie Christie & Uncle Mark for their wedding in September.  The quote is one of the challenges from The Scrapping Nook's week long on-line crop (happening right now!) and the layout is based on sketch #182 from Creative Scrappers

based on creative scrappers sketch #182
pp-cosmo cricket, fancy pants & simple stories; thread ikea; distressing tool - tim holtz; ink - ranger & martha stewart; cardstock - bazzill; pen - staedtler; chipboard letters - the girls paperie; stickles & glossy accents - ranger; adhesive - beacons & american crafts; pop dot - forever in time; edge punch - eksuccess

..and this is one of about 10 tags that I've made to get a head start. (also for The Scrapping Nook week long on-line crop).  After I posted the one on the left in the scrapping nook gallery, I decided I needed to "spruce" it up a little (HA!)...and I embossed it with a sizzix folder, inked it with green ranger ink and added candy cane stickles by ranger.  What do you think?

materials used: ink - stampin up! & ranger; cricut cartridge: lyrical letters; stamp - stampin up!; ribbon & file folder - unknown


We've had some sort of "bug" come through our house the last few days.  Unfortunately, everyone is having a turn - I'm feeling much better today, and have kept everything that I've eaten inside my body (fingers crossed).  Maybe I'll get to creating again this afternoon.

TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment