Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December daily - day 6&7

I think posting two a day, is probably the way to go! (at least that is what I'm doing).  Here are the two photos:

Dec 6, 2011:homemade spa gifts made at parents group

Dec. 7, 2011: Ethan with box that arrived yesterday - note the pants are on backwards.  When asked, he replied, "I'm ok with that"
Well, there you have it!  All caught up, and my four year old still loves boxes to play with!  (little does he know what arrived INSIDE that box via internet shopping.  ~I'll share that after Christmas~ Have I mentioned how much I love the computer!

TTFN
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm okay with that, teehee.
    Nice gifts, I made the bath salts before.
    Do you know how to make home made bubble bath? my daughter wants to make some for gifts.

    ReplyDelete