Sunday, December 18, 2011

A winner and December Daily for December 17 and 18

Hi there!

Here is my December daily for day 17:

I made these "toad in a hole" for dinner Saturday after selling Christmas trees for the Optimist club all afternoon.  The boys loved the hearts instead of the regular circle.

And here is my December daily for today, (my dad's birthday) Dcember 18:


made this for my MIL for her Christmas present.  Karen Lancaster from Karen's Creations designed it.  One side is Ethan, the other is of course, Noah.
Materials used:  Bobunny dot paper; bazzill cardstock; dollar store greenery, trumpet charms, and bells; maya road ribbon; prima flowers; zip dry adhesive

On to the winner for my 100th post which you can see HERE!   I called my Dad, and he chose a number between 1 and 9. 

He chose.....








                                 8



so,      Jennifer said...


Congrats Tracey, good on you! pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment