Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The last of the Christmas cards

PHEW!!

I was about 6 short (gasp!), and I happened to have receive  most of the Bo Bunny Snowfall collection from Patti (my KK from The Scrapping Nook), so I made the following:






materials used:  pp, stickers, chipboard stickers - Bo Bunny Snowfall; cardstock - American Crafts & Staples; distress ink - Ranger; Shimmerz Paint - Teresa Collins; punches - EK Success; brads - Maya Road; embossing folder - Sizzix; blings - Pink Paislee; distressing tool - Tim Holtz; ribbon - pink paislee & unknown; foam squares - Therm-o-web; adhesive - Beacons

With the same line, I also created 4 of these little gift card holders:
materials used:  pp:  bo bunny snowfall; cricut cartridge "Wild card"; punch - WeRMemory keepers; lace - unknown; journalling pen - Staedtler; corner punch - ek success

...and here is my December daily for today (December 21):
Noah's Gr 1/2 class preparing for their preformance for the Christmas concert. 

TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment