Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sketch challenge and December daily - day 22

Hi there!

Here is a pagemaps sketch for the Crop and Create facebook page challenge this week:


And this is what I did with it:


materials used:  bo bunny snowfall collection of pp, stickers, letter stickers, chipboard and rubons; ek success corner rounder and edge punch; ac cardstock; shimmerz pearl; beacons adhesive
This is more linear than I would normally do, but I thought it fitting for all of the Christmas letters that we have written over the years to be put into our family album.  And this sketch worked for them.

On to my December daily for today... today was "sneaky" Christmas wrapping.  So, I've hidden the presents in plain view, in hopes that the boys won't look up:




TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment