Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catching up on December daily's

...so I've missed a few days posting...not all that bad.  I chaired the Optimist meeting last night, and all is moving along there.  Here are my recent photos:

Ethan is my little Elf - December 13th

Ethan made a fort to sleep in on the floor - December 14th (really early in the morning, I then put him into bed)

Today's photos is also a challenge at the Paper Variety:

and this is what I did:

December 15th - made 14 of these gift bags and tags today to hand out on Saturday WYB bowling

materials used:  staples file folder and cardstock; cricut cartridge Lacy Lables; ranger distress ink; dollar store holly; marvy liquid applique and heat gun; imaginince stamp; momento black ink; staedtler pen; we r memory keepers crop-o-dile; Offray ribbon


Tomorrow I have my first interview since putting out resumes in September!  Lets see what that will bring.

TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment