Friday, February 24, 2012

Needed to bring this back to the top

The Wiarton District Optimist Club (the club I'm a part of) is hosting an all day (9am - 9pm) crop day in Wiarton. The date: Saturday March 31, 2012. The cost is $40.00 for your 5 feet of personal cropping space, coffee, tea, snacks all day, lunch, supper and some terriffic raffle prizes! I have  confirmed 6 FANTASTIC prizes!!!! Thanks to: Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, Scrap~Tures Kit ClubScrapbook and Cards Today, Karen's Creations the Cluttered Cupboard in Wiarton, and The Scrapping Nook!!!
Come on out and support a wonderful service organization. All money raised will go to youth activities in the community of Wiarton.  Our big project currently is a basketball court in the Jimmy Brown Park in Wiarton.  Just send me a message HERE if you have any questions, wish to donate a prize or wish to book your spot!


TTFN
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer, I would love to scrap with you :)

    ReplyDelete