Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NSD Blog hop winner

Just for leaving a comment - Dot, you won a RAK - email me your Canada Post address, and I'll get you that in the mail right away!  Congratulations ~ and thanks for leaving such a nice comment:

Dot said...
Interesting size for a LO. Great sketch so I'll have to get busy.
May 5, 2012 2:14 PM

To respond to your comment, yes that is an interesting size.  Optimist International produced that size of a scrapbook for their clubs to document a years worth of activities long before scrapbooking became such a popular activity with all the bells and whistles (and standard 12x12 sizes)...I'm trying to get that changed within the Midwestern Ontario District, but it won't happen this year!  So for my year as president, this is what I've got to work with. 

TTFN
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment